Click here to search cemetery records that are publicly listed on CemeteryFind. Cemetery records are managed and updated by each cemetery. All searches are free for the public. If you don't find the cemetery you are looking for, please check back as additional cemeteries are always being added.
Click here if you would like to create a CemeteryFind Records Management & Mapping account for your cemetery. All CemeteryFind accounts are secure and private. A "public search" feature allows your cemetery to make specific burial and mapping information available to the public.
Easy-to-use database can be customized to your specific needs, with a wide variety of data fields. Find and update records instantly! Optional public burial record view.
- CemeteryFind converts existing data from any source; Excel, Access, or any other database!
- View scanned paper records and computer files in one seamless, easy-to-use records management system
- Easily add new lot sales and burials
Your paper or CAD cemetery maps are seamlessly linked to burial location and lot owner information for interactive "map-it" and "navigation". Once new burials are added, they instantly appear within your cemetery map. Call for a demo today!
- Works on smartphones, tablets and PC's
- Commonly used by office staff, funeral homes and the public to search new burials and availale lots as well as historical records.
- Search, locate, and navigate to a burial location...without visiting the cemetery office!
Since 1992 we have been scanning cemetery records; computerizing burial cards, lot cards, ledger books, deeds, maps, and more. We understand cemetery records, and that's why when cemeteries need the job done right, they call us.
- We are equipped to scan any cemetery document; index card, ledger book, paper map
- All scanned records can be merged with a new CemeteryFind search database so you never have to give up your old paper records
Since Fairview Cemetery began using the CemeteryFind system, it's been great peace of mind knowing all our records are up to date, backed up regularly, and web accessible should something ever happen to the hard copies in our office.
- Rick D., Fairview Cemetery
We continue to be happy with the CemeteryFind account. We use the mapping to assist visitors with locating a loved one by providing a printed map...We're also using CemeteryFind in the office as the primary resource to look up burials and lots.
- Mary Anne H., Cedar Hill Cemetery