This policy covers how Docufree Corporation, whose principal place of business is at 1775 Founders Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30009 ("Docufree") treats personal information that Docufree collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Docufree products and services, including but not limited to this site; CemeteryFind.com ("Web Site"). Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Docufree does not own or control, or to people that Docufree does not employ or manage. In addition, certain Docufree associated companies have their own privacy statements.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Docufree does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Docufree under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help communicate with you about offers from Docufree and our marketing partners.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Docufree may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, men or women ages 35-45 from a particular geographic area.
- Docufree does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement, however, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Information Collection and Use
- In order to facilitate searches and manage our business, Docufree collects personal information about you. We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily register with Docufree, when you use Docufree products or services and your browser interacts with us, when you visit Docufree pages or the pages of certain Docufree partners, and when you conduct certain searches. Docufree may combine information that we have about you with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- The personal information we collect about you through theses various sources may include, but is not limited to: your name, email address, IP address, address, and search log. Once you register with Docufree and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Docufree collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of search products and information we offer.
- Docufree automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Docufree's cookie information, search activity, and the pages you request.
- Docufree uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, publish search data, and provide reporting for internal and external clients.
- Docufree may set and access Docufree cookies on your computer.
- Docufree lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Docufree's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Docufree Account Information within our members area by clicking "My Account" and then "Make Changes".
- To exclude yourself from commercial emails and alerts sent by Docufree, simply click the "Unsubscribe" link provided in any commercial email message.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Docufree service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and customer receipts, that are considered part of your Docufree account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees and contractors who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Docufree may update this policy. Significant changes in the way we treat personal information will be posted by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Docufree account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. Effective Date: 4/22/2022